The Aftermath...

Friday, November 25, 2005


Super Bunny & Super Frog
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.


Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving and ate like pigs. :) I know I had a lovely Turkey day... This painting now lives with my friend MD.

Now I'm ready to get in the Christmas spirit... :) Put up the tree and all that jazz. And the lights... looooove the Christmas lights.

I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with my friend R. He's been gone for 4 years now, I can't believe it. I miss you R, you were a wonderful, sweet guy with a great laugh.

Now I think I'll tell you about the Christmas movies I'm going to watch to get in the holiday spirit:

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Home for the Holidays -- about a woman's dysfunctional family
Christmas Story -- a kid wants a Red Ryder bb gun for x-mas, old school, but hilarious... a lot of great moments. :)
Donovan's Reef -- This is an old John Wayne movie set in Hawaii

That's all that come to mind... Any suggestions??

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm still full from my Turkey dinner yesterday. I'm down with watching some of those Christmas movies too if you wanna have a crafty night sometime...I still have lots of knitting to do before the 25th :)

Anonymous said...

Hey chicka! I know that painting!! It looks mighty fine on the wall in my hallway, if I do say so myself!! ha ha! Happy post-Thanksgiving! I owe you a "return" email on the regular e-account. At work today and wanted to check in on the el-blog-o. Talk to you soon :-)

m