The Swap Present I got in the mail...

Friday, December 2, 2005


swap
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.


I got my swap in the mail: A lovely scarf and pumpkin pouch and a purple flower pin. So lovely. Thank you B! I'm wearing the scarf today and loving it. :)

The concert last night was fabulous and I saw a bunch of people there I knew. Supersucker cancelled which is a bummer, cuz I've never seen them, but because they cancelled the show opened with Drakkasauna, a funny little two person band which was really good. So it worked out good... :) Met someone who also liked Flogging Molly and he told me to check out the Fast Food Junkies.

Here's a picture of the swap package I sent. Hope you got it and enjoyed it S!
1
Magpie Skinny Painting, Corduroy Roy the Owl, Snowman Stickers, a lavendar sachet and a teacup with candle.

And here is a picture of my coolio bedframe and night stand my Dad made me, that is sporting my lovely urban outfitter duvet cover (sans my very warm down comforter) and my lovely new green sheets.
mybed
Urban Chic bedframe. :)

I need to get busy hanging some art... I'm just still putting stuff away at this point. :) And I need to start my Christmas shopping and creating. Oye vey!

Happy Friday!

No comments :