Hope everyone had happy holidays!

Tuesday, January 3, 2006


penguin.tree
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.


Mine were great. I missed C while he was gone, but I got quite a bit done really... I did some new paintings, which I'll post eventually, and I saw some movies. Got my apartment more settled...

I saw Memoirs of a Geisha Friday. I really liked it. I feel like I should read the book again to refresh my memory, but that probably won't happen any time soon. :) I want to get some paintings done and see if I can sell them through some local stores...

I can't remember if I blogged this, but my little brother and his girlfriend are having a baby. Yay! I'll be an aunt again!! She's nervous too because she's a fraternal twin so she has a decent chance of having twins herself. I can't even imagine that!!!

Got to see my nephew, E, over Christmas. He's a honey. :) He had an ear infection, but he was still fairly chipper, poor little guy.

I've started a list of things to do and places to go on a website... now i have to do some of them so i can check them off! :)

No comments :