ARGHH!

Thursday, March 9, 2006

Well, it's not Sept. 19th (Official Talk Like a Pirate Day), but here's my pirate name. Haha!

My pirate name is:
Iron Bess Kidd
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


And here you can find out your cyborg name: http://www.cyborgname.com/

:)

Anyway, I went to Knucklehead's last night with C and his mom. Before the RumbleJett's this band, Jon Roniger played. They were alright, but since I was in the mood for rockabilly they didn't do a thing for me. Ah well, then RumbleJetts played and then Billy Bacon and the Forbidden Pigs. They were good!

I need to shake things up a bit.... I'm feeling bored with myself. I'm working on getting rid of a bunch of junk I have in my house cuz I want more of a clean look to the place. I love knickknacks, but I just don't want SO MANY of them. And I need to get out and bike and jog now that the weather is getting warmer.

No comments :