Moonstone necklace...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Moonstone necklace...
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.

This is my new necklace... I'm liking it. :)

My horoscope for the day:

Being out in the natural world is the right way to rejuvenate yourself and get a new perspective on where you're going right now. Visual beauty will bring another level of joy, so take a long walk in a flower garden, at the beach, or in some other environment you may find inspirational. As long as you have fresh air, sunlight and the sounds of nature around you, you will get the dose of contemplation you really need right now.

Sounds about right. I've been a bit stressed out lately and thought slowing down a bit might help. Last night I went for a walk with a good friend, then got some stuff done at my house. Hung out with my cousin J and his wife. Nice evening. :)

Today I mailed an ATC swap off to Christine in France. Hope she likes it! I forgot to scan it before I sent it, but it was another of the good fortune girl cards.

Tonight I'm mountain biking with a bunch of friends. Hopefully it won't rain...

Here's an exerpt from a good email forward:

I wish you enough
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final goodbye.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is a cool necklace, where did you get it?