Raspberries??

Thursday, June 22, 2006



I always thought Pooch was a cool, unique dog, but he continues to amaze me. Saturday Hubs and I were out on his land picking raspberries he'd noticed were ripe. Pooch is out there with his frisbee, which we tossed for him a couple times. I'm picking along on the raspberries when Pooch walks in between Hubs and I and starts eating raspberries off the bushes!! He seemed to only eat the ripe ones and he'd kinda get in there with his teeth and pick them off. Huh.....incredible! I don't know if this is something he just does (cuz he seemed to know what he was doing) or if he just really thinks he's a person and he was imitating Hubs and I. Funny boy.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Aw! Max is cool!

Anonymous said...

Isn't he smart?? He was probably hungry cuz he'd been out running around with C all morning and hadn't eaten his dog food (too much excitement for that, haha!).