Zombie Mary had a little, undead lamb

Thursday, July 27, 2006


Zombie Mary had a little, dead lamb
Originally uploaded by
Magpie Skinny .

I'm feeling a bit morbid. Last night i felt like drawing my version of a zombie. C, as a zombie movie connoisseur, said that this wasn't right, they should have chunks of them missing, etc. And proceeded to tell me about a gross scene from George Romero's Land of the Dead. Blech. I don't like THOSE zombies. I like my slightly goth looking version. ha!

C's about the same. Still muy uncomfortable. Resisting taking vicoden because of the side effects. One of those being weird, vivid dreams. He's still having those despite not taking the vicoden, so I'm wondering if it's not because he's stressed out and wakes up a LOT. Anybody broken a femur, had trouble sleeping and had weird dreams, but wasn't on vicoden? ha! If there is someone who actually reads this blog and fits the bill I will fall out of my chair in astonishment. :) and that's a promise. ha!

We watched Shaolin Soccer the other night. I loved it!! It's different from Kung Fu Hustle, but the same brand of humor and boy, does it crack me up. :) C's Dad caught bits and pieces and I'm sure he thought it was quite odd.

We watched Goonies last night. Ahhhh memories... :) I watched that movie so many times as a kid.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

This is such a great illustration! But C (who has brilliant taste in zombie movies btw) is right. She's more cute goth girl than zombie.

Hope he gets to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

PS- this makes me wanna watch Corpse Bride again :)