Bottle of Wine

Thursday, January 25, 2007


wine babes
Originally uploaded by brendaj.

Sally was driving home from one of her business
trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly
Navajo woman walking on the side of the road.

As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped
the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like
a ride. With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car.

Resuming the journey, Sally tried in vain to make
a bit of small talk with the Navajo woman. The old
woman just sat silently, looking intently at
everything she saw, studying every little detail,
until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to
Sally.

"What in bag?" asked the old woman.

Sally looked down at the brown bag and said, "It's
a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband."

The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or
two. Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder,
She said: "Good trade....."

haha! :) I wouldn't trade my boyfriend C, for anything, but this still cracked me up. And how about this picture of wine babes from Brenda? niiiice.

S and I had dinner at Kin Lin's last night. It was tasty as usual. While we were eating a guy came in and sat down by himself and had dinner. After dinner, S and I slipped over to Muddy's for a cup of cocoa. We were sitting at the bar, sipping and chatting and suddenly S goes, I think he's stalking us. I look over and it's the guy from Kin Lin's. We have a laugh over it. Then a little later someone says, is this seat taken and IT'S THE GUY!! haha! Too random....

When I got home C had hung out with D & C2 and their kids. They gone sledding out in the back 40. Too fun! I'm sad I missed it. But C had left me a piece of cake so I'm not totally bummed. Thanks C2!

No comments :