Cake...

Wednesday, April 4, 2007


Look at all those layers
Originally uploaded by S. Janelle.

Yesterday C and I went to K and N's house because it was N's birthday. Happy Birthday N! :)

K bought a lovely large layered cake (not actually pictured here, this is just a stand in cake) and doled out ENORMOUS slices. I'm not sure the last time I injested that much sugar in so little time. My heart started racing and my palms got sweaty so I left the last little bit on my plate, otherwise I'd have had to lay on the floor and do some deep breathing or something.

Much fun was had... N got a lovely ring from her husband and other assorted presents. I gave her a cd - Zero 7 - When It Falls and her husband mocked it. Ah well, not everyone knows great music when they hear it. heh heh heh... ha!

Nothing else to report... Except maybe that I'm feeling blech and crotchety today. I don't know what my malfunction is. Grrr and argh. This is one of those days when I want to get up, walk out of work and just see what else is out there for me. I'm a bit sick of the norm, sick of the BS and sick. ah well, it's almost five at which point I'll go home and get a big hug from C. **sigh**

No comments :