Wednesday

Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Pan's Labyrinth
Originally uploaded by
hjw223.

We watched Pan's Labyrinth last night... I gotta say it was not what I expected. It was not so much a fairy tale, as a war movie with a smidge of fairy tale. I don't know quite what to say about it! There were some very disturbing, violent scenes in it, that I thought were unnecessary and gratuitous. *sigh*

C & I sold my '98 Honda Civic last night. It's fun to have a new (to me) car, but last night I realized, I'll miss the Civic. Goodbye Pebbles.








I'm in the midst of making a wee Halloween tree. I'm having a blast. I'll post pics when I'm done. I'm also redesign the website for my cousin's yoga studio. Hopefully it will all come together nicely. I find web design to be tedious, at least the way I do it. Wish me luck!

1 comment :

bella said...

I didn't realise you were selling the Civic. That's a sadness to say goodbye to a trusted friend in that way.