Halloween is almost here...

Monday, October 29, 2007


I love candy corns!
Originally uploaded by
Magpie Skinny.

And these two characters love Halloween! And candy corns. :)

C and I have yet to go shopping or do anything for Halloween costumes... So bad. We both like dressing up, but are too lazy to shop/make costumes. :D

What are you going to be for Halloween?

I went to Halloweekends at WOF last weekend with K and her daughter S and friend. I had a fantastic time, riding rides and hanging out with them. They left at 7 to avoid the scary stuff and C and some friends met me there. We went through the Fright Zone and it was pretty creepy. People jumping out at you from everywhere, scary masks, spooky noises. It was too fun. :D Kinda like going to the haunted houses, but you get to ride rollercoasters too. Speaking of, I think I'm becoming a rollercoaster junkie. We rode the Patriot a few times, one of the times sitting in the front. It was amazingly cool. Kinda feels like you're flying!

How was everyone's weekend?? Mine was nice. Went walking in the back 40 and bike riding Sat and Sun, can you believe it? Gotta keep on it, I feel better when I exercise.

I watched Pride and Prejudice (the version with Keira Knightley) again this weekend. I love that movie... I think the acting is fantastic, the scenery, the music... **sigh**

Magpie @--/------

3 comments :

Alicia Padrón said...

He, he love those frogs!

Kelly Medina said...

haha! Very cute, I don't think anyone could pry those candy corns from their grip. I'm that way about Reese's Peanut Butter cups :)

Kathleen Rietz said...

cute froglets!