Friday - Hooray!

Friday, November 9, 2007

I've been the worst about posting pics.... Probably because I haven't taken any to post. :) I was busy though, for a while. That was before I was overcome with crankiness. Now I sit down by my craft stuff, I sigh, I flip through a book, toss it aside, flip through a magazine, toss it aside. And I sigh. I've got the crafting cranks. My motivation is shot. Hopefully this weekend I'll get inspired.



I've just created a little piece for you all. My homage to fall (i love his brushes!):






















Last weekend we had a bonfire. C and I put luminaries all the way back to the fire. It was beautiful, but unfortunately I didn't take a picture. :(

Good times were had, C’s “Mr. Bucket” was passed around. A gave away the quasi secret recipe. Overheard:

L: What is in this?
A: In the bucket? (all matter of fact)
Okay, there’s alcohol, sprite and limes.
A’s husband: I can’t believe you just said that.

Overheard later:

L: Okay, so what’s in the bucket?

D pointed out this comet . You can see it with the naked eye, but we also looked at it through D’s telescope. So cool. I couldn’t believe how big it looked.

On to other notes...

I love this groovy dancing chick's style! And her big mushroom-like hat.

And I have (mostly) finished my cousin's website! I'm so cheesed. I'll link to it when it's all said and done!

Have a good weekend!

Magpie @-/-----

No comments :